Re: [Evolution] TO: problem

  Sounds like your addressbook is crashing.  Can you get a stack trace
of `evolution-addressbook' by running it in gdb before launching
Evolution?

I've just run "gdb evolution-addressbook" > 'run', then launched
evolution normally and tried to send mail (I suppose this is what you
expect from me).
stack trace in gdb :
-----
Starting program: /usr/bin/evolution-addressbook

** ERROR **: Character out of range for UTF-8
aborting...

0x40962921 in kill () from /lib/libc.so.6
----

I'm under Debian potato (stable, 2.2r4) with Ximian.
--
François