[Evolution] Evolution system requirements

Hi,

Im planning on setting up Evolution on a multi-user machine. I would like many people to be running it at
once on the same machine. What Im interested in is how much system resources it uses. How much RAM, disk
space and CPU it needs. Anyone whose had experience with the requirements of the release candidate, I would
like to hear from.

Say if I wanted a machine to handle 50 simultaneous logins, running evolution. What sort of system would be
needed to push that?

Kind Regards
Crispin
crispin iinet net au