[Evolution] vFolder problems with sent mail

Hi, I have a few  vFolders that include teh sent folder.

What I do is place all my "work" mail into a single folder, then break
it down with vFolders based on client.

The vFolder includes all mail in the work folder sent by "client" and
all mail in the sent folder sent to "client"

The problem is it only works if I first edit the vFolder, make no
changes but press OK,

Upon restarting evo I need to re-edit (but not actually make changes)
every vfolder that includes sent mail.

Thats about it.  Thanks

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss