Re: [Evolution] Configuration Database not found

Ditto.  Can't tell you what's causing your problem, but I think I can
tell you what isn't.

Not only do I have the crossover plugin but I also have Sun's JRE for
Linux installed (through many CVS snapshot RPM's and now with the RC 1
snapshot).  No problems here.

Brian