Re: [Evolution] Configuration Database not found

I had/have this problem.  Run oaf-slay, killev, reboot, sit up, sit
down, slay three chickens and hope and pray that maybe possibly it will
come back, this worked for me, but your mileage may vary. :)

Seriously though, if oaf-slay and killev don't help there is a bug in
bugzilla about it.

Chris Tooley