Re: [Evolution] Conduit status

Build problem. There are very few substantial known issues with the
conduits at the moment.
Luis

On Thu, 2001-11-08 at 04:14, Håvard Wigtil wrote:
On Thu, 2001-11-08 at 02:13, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

KNOWN ISSUES

  - In this build only, Palm-OS sychronization is temporarily
    disabled.  It will return in the next release.

Is this a build problem or a problem with the conduits?
If I manage to build with the conduits, will they eat all my data and
run of with my girlfriend?

--
   Håvard

mailto:havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||73 52 55
76
All it takes to start an avalanche is a single snowflake||Or a
snowboarder
        Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrapé un Fraggle!