Re: [Evolution] Scores

Scores aren't completely implemented,m and were scheduled to be disabled
for 1.0 but i guess it missed out.

I dont know why the limit, the original design i had was not to have
such a small limit.  I think it was added so that a meaninful icon could
be created for the score to display it.

The idea was that you could 'rate' mail, and then sort it by the rating
or something.