Re: [Evolution] command line or "mailto:" support

Lo Dan,

On 03 Nov 2001 17:28:55 -0500 you wrote:

  | > Either I've never gotten this to work or I don't understand how
  | > it's supposed to work. My understanding is that if this is working
  | > and I click on a link of the form "Mailto:somebody somwhere" in
  | > mozilla
  |
  | mozilla doesn't use the GNOME URL handlers, it just always passes
  | the mailto link off to its own mailer.
  |
  | There's a freshmeat project called "muttzilla" that uses some plugin
  | API or something to override that, but I haven't looked at in
  | detail.

Better yet, it's entirely non-trivial to change the internal protocol
handlers ("URL handlers") in Mozilla. There's however a Mozdev project
which allows you to this. Checkout:

http://protozilla.mozdev.org/

Bye.

--
Ecuación algebraico sin solución posible,
a menos de poseer profundos conocimientos