[Evolution] Duplicate contacts?

Hi!

Using evolution-0.16.100-snap.ximian.200111022157.i386.rpm on Mandrake
Cooker, I cannot add somewhat similar contacts.

First, I added a contact like this:

Full Name:              Alexander Skwar
Stellenbezeichnung:     CEO
Einsortieren unter:     Skwar, Alexander
Primary E-Mail:         ASkwar DigitalProjects com
2nd E-Mail:             Alexander Skwar DelphiAuto com
3rd E-Mail:             Alexander ISOs4Linux de
Website:                http://iso-top.de
Geschäftlich:           (02 02) 12345
Zu Hause:               (02 02) 54321
Mobil:                  (01 78) 98765
Nickname:               DFEnS

Then I wanted to add this contact:
Full Name:              Jabber Skwar
Einsortieren unter:     Skwar, Jabber
Primary E-Mail:         askwar jabber charente de

However, when I click on save, a error message pops up telling me, that
this name or email adress is already present in this folder.  It shows
these details:

Neuer Kontakt:

Skwar, Jabber
Name:                   Jabber Skwar
E-Mail:                 askwar jabber charente de

Ursprünglicher Kontakt:

Skwar, Alexander
Name:                   Alexander Skwar
E-Mail:                 ASkwar DigitalProjects com
Geschäftlich:           (02 02) 12345
Zu Hause:               (02 02) 54321

Well, in how far is the "Jabber Skwar" a dupe of the "Alexander Skwar"
contact?

However, when I want to add this contact, everything works:

Full Name:              Foo Skwar
Einsortieren unter:     Skwar, Foo
Primary E-Mail:         nope iso-top de

Ah!  I figured out where the bug is!  Trying to add this contact results
in another dupe warning:

Full Name:              Bar Test
Einsortieren unter:     Test, Bar
Primary E-Mail:         nope isos4linux de

Now the "Bar Test" contact conflicts with the "Foo Skwar" contact.
Seems like Evolution only checks for the username in the email adress to
see if there are dupes.  And since there already is a "nope@" in my
address book, it won't go on.

This behaviour was also present in evolution 0.15.

Is this a known defect, or should I submit it to bugzilla?

Thanks,

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)