Re: [Evolution] IMAP via SSL works for me

Thanks, Sidney. For what it's worth, we believe that we've fixed the
problem. Once the patch goes through the new patch review process* it
should be in the snaps. Hopefully that will be later this afternoon.
Luis

*taking place on evolution-patches ximian com; sort of dull if you
aren't a maintainer ;)