[Evolution] recognizing mailing lists

I've been thrilled with how simple it's been to create filters (or
vfolders) off of mailing lists, since Evolution can recognize the
headers Mailman puts out.

I've just joined a couple mailing lists that are done through
yahoogroups, however, and Evolution doesn't realize they're in a mailing
list & that it can easily filter them:

There're a bunch of useable headers out of it (I can send them all if
you want) but the one that leaps out at me is:

Mailing-List: list sca-west yahoogroups com; contact
sca-west-owner yahoogroups com

It looks like that one should be just as easy to parse out as the
Mailman headers, so if someone could look into adding that when they had
a chance, it'd definitely be useful.

--
David Hoover