Re: [Evolution] Messages- change to arrival order

There is a 'Received' column you can add.
Right click on the columns and choose 'Add a Column', then look for
Received and drag n drop it where you want it.

However, I've noticed that some messages of mine still come in without a
Received stamp (from the Lotus Server of one of my clients). But, other
than it works as you'd like.

Christopher.