[Evolution] Evolution .10 and Mh

Hey people,
        I use fetchmail, procmail, and mh for mail retrieval and sorting, and storing.
The docs for evo .10 say it can recognize mh folders, and in fact simply says
to select mh as the type for the account.  Only problem is that mh isn't an
option!  There's IMAP, POP, standard unix mbox, Qmail, and None.

        Since I havent found any reference to using evo with mh in the archives yet, I thought
I might ask on the list. Anyone having any luck?

        I am compiling from source on Debian woody with gnome 1.4 also from source.
Thanks,
Les Miller
leslie_c_miller yahoo com