Re: [Evolution] Cannot initialize the Evolution shell bug

Check the archives, it comes up a lot.

On 14 May 2001 21:27:33 -0400, Wayne F Davis wrote:
Hi,

I'm running the latest gal, gtkhtml, evolution from anoncvs.  I have
orbit-stable-0-5 from anoncvs.

When starting evolution, i get a dialog box that says: Cannot initialize
the Evolution shell.  If i delete ~/evolution and startup evolution, it
says it's my first time running evo and then after a dialog I end up at
the same error.  --debug doesn't seem to help.

Anyone have any ideas on what's going on with this bug?

--
Wayne Davis - wfdavis seas upenn edu - PGP Key Available