[Evolution] Crash report when importing

Finally got evo installed on my SuSE 7.0 system using the 0.10 rpm...and
it's working well for the most part.  BTW, thank you for this app...I've
been looking forward to it for a long time now.

FYI, I came across a weird thing today.  For shits and giggles, I
thought I'd see if evo had an import feature to try to import my mail
from kmail.  Sure enough, found it under file>import file.  I walked
through the import wizard with no problem...but then when I click
'finish' to actually import the files evo produces a crash report
saying:

'Application "evolution-gnomecard-importer" (process x) has crashed due
to a fatal error. (Segmentation fault)'

Then I just click 'cancel' or 'close', the crash report window goes
away, and evo imports the file.  I did this several times, each time
importing a different file from kmail; and each time, produced the same
crash, and each time successfully importing the files.

Hope this helps.

Again, thanks for the great mail app!

Tim