[Evolution] Evolution IMAP Connection Hanging?

I'm having a problem where the connection to my IMAP server is hanging.
The progress bouncer at the lower left just keeps bouncing and all IMAP
related operations hang. It appears to hang mostly on the automatic
checking of mail. I still haven't figured out a pattern but quitting and
restarting evolution fixes it for a while.  It seems to be an evolution
problem as the network, etc seems fine.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb unh edu    |