Re: [Evolution] new mail not showing

Crashes when you hit return?

Try updating orbit ot the latest cvs version on the orbit-stable-0-5
branch.

On 10 May 2001 14:58:06 +1200, Guy Steven wrote:
I am running the latest anoncvs version of evolution

I can now see my imap folders, but new mail is not being detected.

I am also having big problems composing messages. The editor crashes every
time I try and use it.

I have just updated to ximian gnome1.4, and have updated gtkhtml from
anoncvs. I am also running anoncvs gal.

Any clues on how to stop it crashing?

Guy Steven

* web site: www.chchmarathon.co.nz  *  Meadow Mushrooms Marathon  *
*                                   *  Christchurch, New Zealand  *
* email : info chchmarathon co nz   *           #####             *
*                                   *   ###  3 JUNE 2001  ###     *