Re: [Evolution] Can't compile CVS version

The trunk of cvs evolution always requires the trunk of cvs gtkhtml, you
need to update your gtkhtml then rebuild it and gtkhtml.  If you haven't
already, you will also need to get orbit from the orbit-stable-0-5
branch because the trunk of gtkhtml triggers a bug in older versions
including ORBit-0.5.7

--Larry