[Evolution] Re: inbox stability

Heh. I've taken to writing long/important email in gedit, then pasting it into Evolution when I'm done. Or
using mutt. :)

-M

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 10:50:48AM -0400, Tom Cooper wrote:
I'm running RH 7.1, Evo 0.10.
I have issues with stability of the inbox.  About twice a day, the view
crashes and I have to restart evo.  The worst part is yesterday I had
spent about an hour writing an email when it crashed and I lost my work.
Bummer!

What inforamtion can I provide which would be helpful in debugging the
cause of the crash?

Regards,
Tom Cooper
--
Standard disclaimer applies:
This message represents the opinions of the