[Evolution] deb snapshots?

Hello!

I got no answer for the first time, so I am posting again:

I used to get evolution snapshots with apt-get (debian dist.) from
spidermonkey, but when red-carpet came, directory structure chagned..

I don't want to use red-carpet (beside dependencies for 'usermode' are
broken) and i'd like to download nightly evolution snapshots. What 's
the proper /etc/apt/sources.list line to add?

Thank you for your answer in advance...

PS.: Disabling directory listings on red-carpet.ximian.com is definitely
NOT the way to go in the open community.
Is there any good reason for it?

Have a nice day
Andraz Tori