Re: [Evolution] Pilot Conduits in Evolution 0.10

On 30 Apr 2001 13:43:24 -0500, ctooley amoa org wrote:

I'm of the understanding that to get the Evolution conduits to work one must
recompile the source.  If this is the case, how would one compile an src.rpm to
get the necessary changes and still be able to install via RPM?

This is not currently enough because you need very recent pilot-link and
gnome-pilot versions (ie cvs).  I'm waiting on a pilot-link release to
correct this situation.

See the README for more information.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com