Re: [Evolution] Auto Expunge?

On 28 Mar 2001 11:26:22 -0500, Michael Haun wrote:
Would it be possible to add a feature to auto expunge an IMAP inbox when
changes are made to messages like deletes read etc.  I use the mailcheck
applet for gnome and when reading a messages I have to expunge the
folder to reset the mailcheck applet.

Mike...

Why dont you just hit ctrl-x once you're done reading your mail?

I'm not sure you really want this turned on.  If you are deleting mail
for example, you will not get any chance to undelete them, and it could
also cause delays while you are working which will make it less usable.

Definetly a post 1.0 feature if ever.

 !Z