[no subject]

 Michael

On 29 Mar 2001 09:35:08 -0800, Midas Lin wrote:
Hi Dan,

I found those libraries are installed at

/opt/gnome/lib/evolution/camel-providers/0.9

which is not in my share libraries search path.
My question is, if they are installed there shouldn't evolution-mail
find it by itself, most software does that to find something specific
for itself.

Or I should specify some way to achieve that when compiling.

Thanks a lot.

Midas

--
 Midas Lin                            Email : midas cadence com
 Design Planning group                        Tel   : (408) 428-5027