Re: [Evolution] navigation questions

On 29 Mar 2001 13:39:20 -0500, Tom Cooper wrote:
a. Is someone planning to adjust the tab sequence so I can fill in
    the Subject: line and then tab to the message body?  I'd love that!

Hmm, well it kind of works for me now (yay, it didn't use to), although
the tab then gets inserted into the editor.  Well it usually seems to
work.

Do you run sawfish?  The editor is a window embedded from another
process, so sawfish seems to do funny things with focus.

    b. I've found that I've become accustomed to the hotkeys for
    navigation as defined by MS.  I'd love to be able to ctrl-left arrow
    to the beginning of a word, and ctrl-rt-arrow to the end.  Is that a
    window manager thing?

Well it works like that for me.  If it switches desktops or something
then yes thats your window manager grabbing the keys.

Evolution is really terrific!  I'm "this" *holds up thumb and forefinger
a few mm apart* close to setting it up for my wife as her default
mailer.

Make sure you get a nice stable version :)

 !Z

Please help!

Thanks!

Regards,
Tom Cooper

--
Standard disclaimer applies:
This message represents the opinions of the