[Evolution] new messages not showing up

Hi,
( thank you for all of your hard work.  evolution kicks ass! )
I have an odd problem.  I normally have my message view set to threaded,
so I can keep track of discussions.  when I get new messages, the mailbox they
belong in gets highlighted (in the mailbox summary on the left), but the acutal message
doesn't show up the in message summary window in the upper right until I do
a ctrl-t,ctrl-t (switch to unthread -> threaded).  w/o hunting through source (something
I'm not good at), it seems like recv_message() (or whatever func puts the message into
the folder, after filtering) isn't calling an update_message_summary() or something.

this is somthing that appears to have been introduced in the last week or so.

any hints or tips? am I off my rocker?

thanks again for all the work.

-Peter

--
Peter Moody          Systems Administrator
Lutris Technologies  peter moody lutris com