Re: [Evolution] Another delete bug

On 30 Mar 2001 10:06:39 -0600, David Royer wrote:
Here's something I noticed today...

I am running the 03-29-2001 build of evolution.

When I sit on a message and hit the delete key, the currently active
message jumps down near the bottom of the folder (NOT to the absolute
bottom). I do have my messages sorted newest first.  If I hit the delete
button on the toolbar everything works just fine.

If I were to bet...I'd guess someone is setting the current message
position and not checking the sort direction.

Thanks,

Dave

I have the same problem with the 03/29 snapshot on RH 6.2.  I
uninstalled and reinstalled the 03/28 snapshot and all is OK.

Steve