[Evolution] Build +cvs.2001.03.29.09.00

Hey guys! Lots of neat things in this snapshot. However there are a
couple of things that have changed that I imagine you're working on but
I'll go ahead and whine about them anyway.

1) I like the way on a delete that the message now disappears, but two
things I would like to see in the behavior of this feature:

    1) How about move it to the trash folder in case I change my mind
    after hitting the delete key. I imagine a lot of us who get alot of
    mail tend to get a little quick with the delete key at times; a
    second shot is alway nice.

    2) Keep the focus on the next message header in the list ( I notice
    that it does go to the next message, the message header goes gray
    after the "Read" timeout,  but its not highlighted - this means that
    it must be selected with the mouse to highlight it before it can be
    deleted.

    Also, it seems that the order of the mail in the list is no longer
    followed - especially in threads. It seems to go a couple of
    messages down, and then just jumps to somewhere else in the list -
    not even in the same thread. Once again the mouse is needed to get
    it back where it was.

2) When new messages come into an Inbox (POP or IMAP), the Inbox
correctly states that there are new messages, but they don't show up
until you do a "View -> Show All" from the menu bar.

3) Can we get rid of this tilted font as a default? I kind of liked the
old font you used to use much better.

You guys are making great progress on this endeavor - please keep up the
excellent work.

Best Regards,

DCM