Re: [Evolution] STILL having problems composing window

On 29-Mar-2001 Mario Jorge Nunes Filipe wrote:
On 29 Mar 2001 14:32:40 +0200, Cosimo Vagarini wrote:

Found.
Evolution doesn't depend on gtkhtml (so I didn't had it installed).
Install it (I've done through apt-get) and you can write emails.

Cosimo.

Absolutely correct! I got the gtkhtml deb from spidermonkey.ximian.com
installed and here i am responding to your mail.

Thanks

P.S : ximian people, please correct the dependency. I would send a patch
but i don't know how to fix this...

On RedHat 6.2 it is not workikg. I always receive
Error in std-moniker (SIGSEGV)
when I try to get compose window

I tried run
$ /usr/bin/std-moniker
/usr/bin/std-moniker: Symbol `oaf_popt_options' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking

Maybe it is problem, but when I test
rpm -qf /usr/bin/std-moniker
file /usr/bin/std-moniker is not owned by any package