Re: [Evolution] Snapshot 2001-03-29 Initial Impressions

On 29 Mar 2001 12:29:20 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
Just a few quick comments:

* IMAP password still not saved
* special folders in account work, excellent!
* the "over-ride server namespace" option is not read from the config.
Every time I open that dialog it is not set, even though it actually is
in the file
* (everyone will hate me for this) I prefer the way IMAP works regarding
deleting messages. Now messages disappear when deleted, but I still have
to expunge to make this go away. Can this be toggled somewhere so I can
change back to the original behaviour?

yeah, the code is there, the menu is there, i just gotta hook it up, its
just work in progress.

* in the to: dialog in the composer, the drop-down at the top is empty.
However, at least the list is populated with entries from Contacts now.
* contacts are still read-only

Thanks,
Ross

--
Ross Burton                     Software Engineer
OneEighty Software Ltd          Tel: +44 20 8263 2332