Re: [Evolution] STILL having problems composing window]

Michael Leone scrisse, il 28-Mar-2001
Did you try
(as root)
killev
oaf-slay
removing any .oafinfo files in /usr/share/oaf?
removing any files in /tmp/orbit-username where username is your logon ID?
Then re-starting Evolution?

I've the same problem since last sunday snapshot.
I'm using Debian Snapshot.

I've tried everything you suggested, and I've also tried rebooting (ARGH!!),
removing ( --purge ) any packet involved and reinstalling.
I've also tried to remove my ~/evolution dir.

I still can't write email.

Cosimo.