Re: [Evolution] 2001-03-28 Snapshot

On 28 Mar 2001 12:30:19 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:

(one suggestion though: how about colouring the signature, in a similar
way to the quotes, at least in the composer?)

Do it your self with an html signature, just make sure it converts to
text the way you would like it.  It wouldn't be hard to add something
similar internally to add color to plain signature I suppose.

(woah! another thing - how come the colour gtkHTML is using to highlight
selections is bright blue! Is this just me?)

Fixed in CVS gtkhtml.

--Larry