[Evolution] i18n buglets

Hello,

I came across several minor problems related to the handling of
non-ascii text:

1. When I use the combined US and Czech keyboard (XkbLayout czsk,
XkbVariant us_cz_qwerty)
and switch to the Czech one (via ScrollLock), the mail composition
window ignores Enter, Backspace, Home, End etc. The arrow keys do not
move the cursor in the composition window but rather move it out to the
header text fields. The accented letters work. The Czech-only keyboard
(XkbLayout cs) works fine except

2. With any Czech keyboard, the combination of the acute dead key and
the letter 'o' should produce 'o with acute accent' (0xf3) but instead
'n with acute accent' (0xf1) comes out - this is probably a typo but I
wasn't able to locate it. Other (even Gnome) apps don't have this
problem.

3. In the header fields of the outgoing messages, the spaces between
non-ascii words are lost. This
is what happens to a Subject consisting of two Czech words:

Subject: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?mal=FD?= =?iso-8859-2?Q?test=ED=E8ek?=

There are two quoted-printable encoded-words here and the receiving
mailer (including Evo) discards the space between them (which is correct
according to RFC 2047). The space separating the two words should either
also be encoded as '=20' or '_' (underline) should be used. Anyway, I
would personally prefer to have it as a single encoded-word. And
although it's allowed, I am also wondering about inconsistent
capitalization of iso-8859-2.

4. Message sorting gives incorrect sort order for non-English locales.

But otherwise, Evolution is basically usable for handling mails and
other info with accented letters.
Thanks, guys!

Best regards,

Lada