Re: [Evolution] Pilot syncing STILL doesn't work!

On 26 Mar 2001, JP Rosevear wrote:

Is pilot syncing supposed to work in Evolution?  I still cannot get it
to work!  The conduits do not appear in control-center anymore, but they
appear to be still configured from when they did appear in
control-center.

That is correct, you need the latest gnome-pilot.  Conduits no longer
have individual capplets but are configured in one location, the new
Pilot Conduits capplet.

I realize that getting the pilot stuff working right now is a bit of a
pain but I am trying to get things sorted.  Currently we are waiting on
a release of pilot-link so that gnome-pilot can have a new release.  I'm
also trying to get the pilot stuff into the snapshots but the build team
is currently very busy with the upcoming 1.4 release.

As posted before I kind of have the same problems...  added to that I
can`t seem to get Evolution compiled,  maybe Matthew could write us a
small howto on how he did it !

But I think that getting the conduits back into the Nightly Builds is
something that would help a lot of people so that we can restart testing
them !

greetings !

--
Kris Buytaert