[Evolution] Build 2001.03.24.09.00

Alright!  You guys are God Like!  This latest build fixed the IMAP
problem with Domino Servers, the crashing on startup, the crashing on
expunge, and, I'm sure, some things I didn't even know were broken.
Also, I'm glad I don't have to hit the "OK" button when messages are
done downloading in POP.

One thing I would like to see in the "Receiving Mail" dialog is the
total number of messages to download along with the message number its
on.  This would be  swell!

Keep up the good work - this software is great.

Best Regards,

DCM