Re: [Evolution] Some comments

On 24 Mar 2001 14:52:30 +0200, Sean Allen wrote:
Hi
I've just noticed the multiple attachment widgets....very nice indeed.
also a Bug?
in the composer, when I use the To button to access my contacts, the
left hand list's fg (i.e. text) is grey, i.e. you cannot read anything,
looks blank, etc. I can still choose contacts and use them, everything
functions properly, it's just displaying wrong

Also: The contacts are not alphabetized. It's been this way all week -
invisible pick lists for the addressing buttons. Surely that should be
trivial to fix?

Sean Allen