Re: [Evolution] Re: should I get new snapshots?

I edited the /usr/share/oaf/GNOME_Evolution_*.oaf files to remove XML
elements with attributes containing \", as suggested by Dan Winship.

I had the same problem yesterday, but had no such lines in my .oaf files. I
did remove the .oafinfo file, as someone else suggested, and that worked.

Also, it seems MUCH slower than previously (previously = 2001.03.16 and
prior). Much slower to open Evolution; much slower to display large text
messages(i.e., digested mailing lists); etc. As well as the frequent
crashes - eggshells seem more sturdy. :-)