Re: [Evolution] Re: sanpshot 2001032209

On 22 Mar 2001 11:51:58 -0500, Michael Rothwell wrote:
Now evo can't start its shell. No other errors.

Awesome.  They've reduced the bug count from thousands to just one.  Now
that is a bugfix release if ever I saw one :)

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I