Re: [Evolution] Red Carpet updates

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Hassing" <rob daoretrappers com>
To: <evolution ximian com>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 7:29 AM
Subject: [Evolution] Red Carpet updates

When will the new snapshots be available on Red Carpet ?

I'm using a (at least) one week old version of Evolution, but would like
to have the newest snapshot as well :)

No you don't. :-) The new snapshots aren't working very well, the last
couple of days.

On Red Carpet 0.9.1 I don't see new updates available for Red Hat 7.0 ...

Some days the builds don't work for all the distros; see
http://primates.ximian.com/~snapshot/
(Note that the RH7 build failed again on March 22, with a problem in
gtkhtml).

Red Carpet gets its snapshots from here, so if you don't see a new one here,
neither will Red Carpet.

Brgds,
Rob Hassing

Dit bericht werd via de Daore Trappers website verstuurd