Re: [Evolution] snapshot 20010320, undefined symbol.

Looks like you have a mismatch of evolution and gal, make sure each is
updated to the absolute latest (a lot of changes to gal took place
recently, with more going on).

Still, not sure why this would fail from rpm's, I can only suggest you
wait for another set and see if that helps.

 !Z