Re: [Evolution] Sorry; more snapshot bugs - can't backtrace

On 22 Mar 2001 16:18:50 +1030, Not Zed wrote:
Its more useful if you get the output from evolution-mail, ratehr than
evolution.

To get a backtrace you do something like:

gdb evolution-mail
(gdb) run <return>

then run evolution in another window

When I do that, all I get is a splash screen - Evo never fully starts.

Output of gdb evolution-mail:

[turgon minas-aran /var]$ gdb evolution-mail
GNU gdb 5.0
are
conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "i586-mandrake-linux"...
(no debugging symbols found)...
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/bin/evolution-mail
warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers
and track explicitly loaded dynamic code.
evolution-mail: Yeeeh! We have an owner!
/home/turgon/evolution/vfolders.xml
Adding new vfolder: UNMATCHED UNMATCHED

Program received signal SIG32, Real-time event 32.
0x4095f17e in sigsuspend () from /lib/libc.so.6
(gdb)

Snapshot 2001.03.21.14.38, on Mandrake 7.2, installed via Red Carpet,
using the Red Hat 6.2 RPMs.