[Evolution] CVS 200103210900 (.deb) reliable crash in Contacts

Hi All,

Just saying thanks for the great piece of work!  I use it as my main
mail reader at home instead of Netscape, and my mail reader/calendar at
work instead of Outlook.

In the 200103210900 snapshot (packaged as a .deb), I can reliably crash
the contacts view, by choosing 'Addressbook sources', clicking on the
Yahoo source, and click 'edit'.

I'm running Debian testing/unstable with an apt line pointing to
ftp://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/pub/ximian/evolution-snapshots/distributions/Debian

Maybe it's just an issue with my LDAP libraries or something...

(not sure what other info you need, if there's anything, just ask!)

--
Joel Michael

Where am I going?  And what am I doing in this handbasket?