Re: [Evolution] GAL

On 20 Mar 2001 16:08:30 -0600, Chris Ford wrote:
OK, this might be a stupid question, and in a way I hope it is.  But here's the problem.  I have downloaded
Evolution 0.9 and I am trying to install it.  It fails on the GAL 0.5.  So I dl'ed them from ftp.gnome.org
and installed them successfully.  I then added /usr/local/lib to the /etc/ld.so.conf and ran ldconfig.
Then tried to configure Evolution and it bombed with the same GAL error....  What am I over looking?
Thanks in advance..

Chris Ford

Maybe a old installation? The checks are being done by excuting certain
shell-scripts (found in ${gnomedir}/lib). Maybe an old one still there?

--
Jeroen Benckhuijsen

Software Engineer
Phoenix Software