[Evolution] 0.9 and FreeBSD (hangs in splash-screen)

Hi!

I have the problem, that starting evolution fails. The splash screen
starts, the little icons remain grey. After a while gnome-popup says:
evolution-calendar --... does not response to the Save-Yourself-Command.

Where should I look for the error. I have completly no idea where to start.

Bye, Nils
--
Nils Bokermann           /"\
Johanneswerkstr. 90      \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign