Re: [Evolution] composer fonts

I am busy working on making plain/text editing work better right now,
the new mode should be in cvs in a few days.

--Larry

On 19 Mar 2001 22:49:55 -0300, Evandro Fernandes Giovanini wrote:
i hate html so i write my messages in plain text. shouldn't the default
font for the composer be fixed instead of "Normal" when writing non-html
mail?

the messages will be displayed with a fixed-font anyway..

--
Evandro