Re: [Evolution] Is anyone using Nautilus AND Evolution successfully?

I am right now. Mailing this from Evolution while looking at picture
thumbnails from my digital camera using Nautilus. I installed Evo and
all of its updates first, one package at a time, and then Nautilus,
using the eazel installer. It errors at the end, but Naut seems to work
right anyway. Did this on three machines without a hitch.

-M