Re: [Evolution] attachements in evo

On 19 Mar 2001 22:36:07 +0100, Thomas Satzinger wrote:
i just played a little bit with evo and sent a mail with a *.xpm
attachment to myself.
it says attachment (*.xpm), but i have no chance to open it

any ideas?

When the email is open, can you right-click on the icon indicating the
file?  (I have found that I can save items to disk this way.)

Anyone know if there's a way that I can configure evo so that I can
double-click on the attachment and have it launch the app registered in
gnome for that?

Regards,
Tom Cooper

--
Standard disclaimer applies:
This message represents the opinions of the