[Evolution] (MORE) No icons. Not much to due!

Sorry, I meant to add, when running via the console, I get a bunch of
errors such as below:

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot activate Evolution component --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Could not start up component for
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent. (See previous error messages?)

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot activate Evolution component --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Could not start up component for
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent. (See previous error
messages?)

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot activate Evolution component --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Could not start up component for
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent. (See previous error
messages?)

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot activate Evolution component --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent

evolution-shell-WARNING **: e_folder_type_registry_get_icon_for_type() --
Unknown type `executive-summary'

evolution-shell-WARNING **: e_folder_type_registry_get_icon_for_type() --
Unknown type `mail'

And so on...

 On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Jason