Re: [Evolution] bugs

On 17 Mar 2001 19:41:54 +1030, Not Zed wrote:
On 16 Mar 2001 08:32:50 -0500, Carl Nygard wrote:
A few more bugs:

1- Editor: it's impossible to put the cursor on the beginning of a blank
line, which causes contortions when trying to insert a paragraph of
text.  Same for pasting with the mouse, if you don't paste in the middle
or begin/end of actual text, your paste location is goofed.

Hmm, not sure what you mean here, i enter some blank lines, and can
cursor up and down at the start of them without problems, or click on
the lines to get to them with the mouse.

I was told I've got an outdated glibc or somesuch, which also causes
messages to be duplicated in the composer window, so perhaps it's
related.  "It works for me" is an acceptable response :)