Re: [Evolution] Error: Could not create composer window.

On 16 Mar 2001 08:59:10 -0600, Jason McIntosh wrote:
Does anyone know what the fix for this error might be?  This is the one
thing keeping me from using evolution.  I've installed the rpms, which
didn't work.  Then, I even compiled everything from source code.  Still no
luck.  I'm more than open to suggestions at this point.

Exit evolution
killev (to make sure there is no component running)
oaf-slay (carefull: if you're running nautilus this will  kill it)

restart evolution

--
        Mario Filipe
        mjnf uevora pt