Re: [Evolution] evo and kernel 2.4

Jack,
The problem is not the 2.4.2 kernel, but that you are using RPM 4.0.2+
which is part of the Red Hat betas. The problem is that Helix Update and
Red Carpet don't support it. You can get the RPM's for Evolution's
snapshots at:
http://ftp.ximian.com/evolution-snapshots/distributions/RedHat-7/
and version .8 can be had at:
http://ftp.ximian.com/evolution/distributions/RedHat-7/

I'd recommend the snapshots as they are quite stable.
Ximian plans to have support for RPM 4.0.2 soon, within a month I
gather. RH7.1 should be out about the same time....

Garrett Mickelson